It's here! I am finally back!
As of today I will be restarting treatment. I will be booking in appointments from now, so if you would like to book in for a sports massage or looking for injury rehabilitation get in touch! I will be in contact with everyone that had to cancel their appointments due to Covid-19 and with all that have already been In touch.
There will be some slight changes for the sessions to keep to the new regulations and to keep everyone safe.
I will be posting my Covid-19 procedures and protocols on here, so please keep an eye out. I look forward to seeing you all and finding out what you have been up to during this hard time.
Stay healthy and stay safe!!
Covid-19 Procedures and Protocols
To make each session run smoothly there will be
a few rules to follow:
1. An assessment form will need to be filled out and sent back
before the face to face session.
2. Before my arrival you must shower.
3. On arrival your temperature will be taken and recorded. If
your temperature is higher than 37.7degrees we will need to
reschedule the appointment.
4. All doors must be opened and closed by you
5. To reduce risk further you will need to provide one large towel and two small towels for treatment.
6. I will be wearing full PPE during the session which will include gloves, apron, face mask and visor.
7. For any treatment where you will be facing up a face mask will need to be worn.
8. For payment, money should be placed in an envelope or sealable bag and placed on the side before the session.
9. Before the session If you have any symptoms or have been in contact with someone in regards to Covid-19 you must get in contact immediately.
10. I will bring a small plastic bag, to properly contain and dispose of PPE. I would kindly ask that you dispose of this to prevent routes of contamination in my car and to other clients.